These Terms and Conditions, the Order Confirmation and the Invoice constitute the Contract for the purchase of Limerence Watches and/or Limerence Instruments sold on our Website (“Goods”) between Limerence Limited (“we”/”us”) and you, the customer. Please read them carefully. The Contract cannot be varied unless we agree to modify it in writing or by email.
We may change these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice by updating the terms shown on this website. It is your responsibility to review the website terms each time you enter the website to ensure you are aware of our latest terms and conditions. Your use of this website after a change has been made signifies your acceptance of the revised terms.
1. We shall deliver the Goods to the billing address specified by you on your Order. For security reasons we can only deliver to the billing address of the payment card.
2. Any times specified by us on the Website or on the Invoice are approximate only, but we will exercise reasonable endeavors to comply with our estimated delivery times. Delivery of the Goods should take place within 4-7 days from the date when the payment is received by us for shipments to Europe and 5-10 days for elsewhere, subject to stock availability and delivery schedules. To check on the status of an order, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. If delivery is delayed due to any cause beyond our reasonable control, we shall notify you. It is your responsibility to report non-delivery or mis-delivery within 14 days of dispatch. Goods are deemed to have been accepted by you upon delivery to the agreed address confirmed by our carrier.
4. We accept Pre-Orders of any Goods shown on our Website, and shall inform you of expected delivery date. Goods made available for Pre-Orders may be subject to change. We shall endeavor to notify you of any such change by email or other means, and offer you a suitable alternative.
5. Ownership of, risk of damage to and risk of loss in your Goods will pass to you on delivery of the Goods.
6. If for any reason you refuse to accept delivery of any goods when they are delivered, or we are unable to deliver the goods on time because you have not provided appropriate instructions, documents, licenses or authorizations, we may store the goods or return them to us and you shall be responsible for any associated costs.
7. The quantity of any consignment of goods recorded by us upon dispatch shall be conclusive evidence of the quantity received by you on delivery unless you can provide conclusive evidence proving the contrary.
8. Certain goods may be shipped by post and cannot be tracked once they have entered the postal system. All other shipments use carrier delivery for maximum security and tracking.
2. RETURN, CANCELLATION OR EXCHANGE OF GOODS
1. If you are not satisfied with the Goods delivered or wish to exchange you must notify us within 10 days of receipt of delivery of the Goods, by email email@example.com. Upon notification we will provide you with a returns number and any documentation required for shipping the Goods back to us. Goods must be returned to us within 7 days of receiving these documents.
2. Goods must be returned in its original packaging. You will be required to ensure the Goods are packaged securely and protected in transit. Shipping costs will be covered by us. We do not accept liability for Goods that are not returned via the shipping methods specified by us or for Goods that are returned due to change of mind.
3. Refunds will be processed once the Goods have been received and inspected by us. Funds will only be credited to the original card used for purchase. You will be notified when the Goods have been received and of the outcome. All refunds remain at the discretion of us and refunds will only be made on Goods received in original condition. Refunds for Goods received outside the specified return times will be at our discretion.
4. You must inspect the Goods on delivery for any visible marks or imperfections. If you notice any such defects, you must not wear or otherwise use the Goods and you must notify us within 4 days of delivery of the Goods of such marks or imperfections. If you do not comply with these requirements, we shall have no obligation to repair or replace or accept the return of the Goods for this reason.
3. CONTACT LIMERENCE LIMITED
You can contact us by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org